2. What did this person expect to find when the investigation started?
3. What kinds of tools (technology) were used at the time when this study was done?
4. What advance is this scientist credited with providing?
5. What steps did the scientist need to take in order for people to believe the discovery?
6. How much data was required to convince people to believe the scientist?
7. Is there indication of what other scientists thought about the discovery?
8. Who funded the scientist's work?
9. What legalities aided or hurt the efforts of the scientist?