The 5 questions below should be answered while you do your
reading. Copy them and watch for any information that may answer
those questions. These answers will also help you compare and
Put your notes and the answers to the questions below in the drop box please and thank you.
ANSWER QUESTION 1-5 with as much info as you can.
1. Does anything in the reading tell you why people made cave art and why people make graffiti?
2. What basically were the main images in cave art and what are the main images made in graffiti art?
3. What kind of materials did each artist use to make t heir art?
4. Are the artists of both times trying to report to the others or community?
5. Are they trying to teach, communicate or are they just making pictures because they enjoy it?
Remember all this information will help you compare and contrast cave art and cave artists and graffiti art and artists.
Graffiti history no 1 no 1 and 2 are about graffitii history
Graffiti and more no 2
Graffiti as history and art This talks about the cave painting and graffiti in Australia.
Cave paintings by Maggie